Welcome to Seacoast Warriors Serving the Seacoast New Hampshire area.
Special Online Offer
One Week Free Training
LISTEN TO WHAT OUR HAPPY MARTIAL ART STUDENTS AND PARENTS ARE SAYING
My 6 and 4 year old recently started training with Seacoast Warriors. They both look forward to go to class and learned a lot in the short few weeks they started, I highly recommend Seacoast Warriors.
My students loved watching Dana teach! Not a surprise that learning the efficiency and realism of his techniques! He is a True Master and teaches quality Martial Arts!
They are fantastic with little kids. it's so much fun for my son.
Enter Your Email Address to Download Our Free “How Martial Arts Can Positively Change Lives!” Book
There will also be a SPECIAL Gift In the email.
Seacoast Warriors wants to help your child increase discipline, confidence, focus and respect.
Welcome to Seacoast Warriors. We are a Mixed Martial Arts school for the Whole Family teaching Playground and Street Self Defense utilizing a variety of Traditional and Modern Martial Arts disciplines. Our Dojo is located in Dover, New Hampshire catering to Seacoast NH and Southern Maine.
We focus on Real World techniques that will protect our students in the Playground and on the Street. Our instructors have decades of experience in a wide variety of disciplines. Our founder, Master Dana Kiklis is a 5th Degree Black Belt in Kyusho Jitsu and Ryu Kyu Karate with degrees in a variety of other Martial Arts disciplines. Our instructors have degrees in Kickboxing and Tae Kwando and experience in a variety of other disciplines.
We have programs for all ages. Our Little Tigers program (ages 3-5) is fun filled program designed to teach them techniques to avoid and defend against schoolyard bullies while instilling Discipline, Respect, Confidence. Our Tigers program (ages 6-12) is a faster paced program designed to teach them a higher level of Self Defense against those who attempt to bully them while promoting Discipline, Respect, Confidence. Our Teen and Adult program is for individuals looking for Street Smart Self Defense and Martial Arts including Karate, Jujitsu, Kickboxing and Arnis disciplines. As a community service we provide Bully Prevention and Woman’s Personal Protection classes to the public.
Our team is looking forward to showing you what our school offers. We are not your “normal” Martial Arts school. At Seacoast Warriors our mission is:
- To provide Safe, Realistic, Playground and Street Self Defense training, for Children and Adults
- To utilize a variety of Traditional Martial Arts, Sport, and Combat Skills to be effective in a variety of situations and environments.
- To coach, motivate and inspire those who have chosen martial arts as a path for positively transforming their lives
- To provide a safe, realistic Martial Arts training environment that will allow our students to grow in confidence by developing the student’s physical attributes, mental strength, and indomitable spirit.
Why Choose Seacoast Warriors?
Seacoast Warriors is for the whole family
Seacoast Warriors has classes for all age groups starting as low as three years old. Parents are encourages to participate in the classes as training partners. We have family discounts for multiple members participating in our programs.
Low Student to Instructor ratio
We have relatively small class sized allowing Seacoast Warriors are able to give more personalized instruction. Our instructors are able to focus on each student’s needs commensurate with their individual skills and experience.
About the Instructors
Master Dana Kiklis
5th DanMaster Dana Kiklis has Almost 40 years in Martial Arts. He is a Certified Master Instructor, holding many ranks and not only Cross trained in many different and is very proficient in;
- 5th Degree Black Belt in “Kyusho Jitsu” / Dim Muk” (Certified Master).
- 5th Degree Black Belt – Ryu Kyu Karate
- 2nd Degree Black Belt – Kyusho Kenpo Karate
- 2nd Degree Black Belt – Jujitsu America
- 2nd Degree Black Belt – Japanese Jujitsu
- With Extensive training with some of the “Top Grand Masters in the world”:
- Arnis (Filipino Stick & Knife Fighting) – Guro Peter Freedman
- Small Circle Jujitsu – Grand Master/ Founder Professor Wally & Professor Leon Jay
- Aido (the Art of the Sword) – Master Lou Mang
- Ketsugo Jujitsu – Grand Master Peter Freedman
- Traditional Japanese Jujitsu
- Boxing – Former Heavy Weight Contender Johnie Prezie
- Boxing – Dicky Eklund (trainer of World Champions & his Life story the movie “The Fighter” !
Sensei Gene Paltrineri – 3rd Dan
Sensei Gene Paltrineri has over 40 years od Martial Arts in a variety of disciplines.
- He is a Certified Instructor in Tai Kwando
- 3rd Dane in Kick Boxing
- 2nd Dan in Tae Kwando (Certified Instructor)
- Kyusho Jitsu
- Brewster Arnis
- State Wrestling champion
Sensei Brenden Plante – 2nd Dan
- 2nd Dan Tae Kwan Do
- Kyusho Jitsu
- Brewster Arnis